Starts with me and my heavy breathing ?
I may have found the worlds most beautiful and scenic tennis court. If you know me and my YouTube page, I love traveling to see stadiums, sports courts, and unique sports memorabilia around the world.
Now, this tennis court in Italy, is the most beautiful sports court I may have ever seen. But let’s not ignore the fact that the world has some other insanely great venue. Especially in the world of tennis.
Just to name a important ones in tennis history:
- Home of the Jensen Brothers Tennis Academy in Sea Island, Georgia
- NBA SuperFan James Goldstein has a tennis court at his LA mansion with views of the city of angels.
- A remote beauty in the craggy hills of the Scottish Outer Hebrides
- The Urban Jungle in New York City at the Grand at Sky View Parc apartments.
- Of course, the beautiful tennis court at a resort in Sedona, Arizona, only about an hour and half from my home in Phoenix, so that’ll be a video one day.
- Murren, Switzerland has this beautiful Mountain View tennis court
- Last but not least, the helicopter pad in Dubai at the Burg Al Arab.
- Dubai is even thinking of building a 2 Billion dollar under water tennis court.
Still, with all these beauties, the hidden gem Tennis Court of Positano Italy might be the most naturally beautiful one we might ever find.
Located at the Il San Pietro hotel in Positano. This 5 star hotel was also one of the most beautiful hotels we’ve ever been to.
My family and I have had a lifelong dream of doing an Italy vacation together and we finally did it. We spent 2 weeks traveling around all the main areas of Italy but started at this gem of a city. Positano was dreamy. So we’re all the hotels, views, and people.
The minute I found out online there was one of the worlds most beautiful tennis courts I had to go. So let’s get to it.