Here is the deal, I should’ve posted this reaction on Sunday after the Seattle Seahawks suffered their embarrassing loss to the New York Giants… & COLT MCCOY. Yet, I had to breath for 2 days. I am sure after a win this would’ve come up the same day. I basically spent the entire game taking some notes quarter by quarter. Here is my game thread:
- Seahawks offense is looking good on and off, but Tyler Lockett is down early. Could hurt badly long term. Let’s hope for the best.
- I love Russell Wilson, but he isn’t the same as the beginning of the year.
- Quandre Diggs with the huge INT for the Seahawks making this another moment where we show up when we need to show up. It always happens and thats why I love this team.
- Another Seahawks drive ends in boring fashion, as we have another BLAH offensive drive.
- Good news, Michael Dickson can punt really good.
- 3-0 still…. What a boring game on offense, and defense… 7 min left until half. We need to get something happening here.
- Russell Wilson fumbles… Weird game overall by the offense and defense… Literally NOTHING is happening in this game today.
- I don’t even know what to say. This Seahawks game has been bad, boring, yet, I feel very confident.
- Looks like we will go into half at 3-0…. What a boring half of football….
- BLOCKED punt… should’ve been a TD but it’s a safety. 5-0 at half.
- Alright let’s see where this 5-0 game goes.
- Seahawks defense is looking good at least, 0 points running into the 3rd Q. We will take it.
- It is still 5-0 almost have way through the 3rd. This is embarrassing on offense, but also a good enough defensive performance!
- Seahawks give up some big plays, we are now down 8-5. This is quite the awful game by the Seahawks.
- 5 minutes left in the 3rd. Go for it on 4th and 1, Seahawks don’t convert. What a bad day for Russell Wilson and the offense.
- What the fuck. Alfred Morris touchdown???? Wow. 15-5.
- 2nd and 30 to start the 4th… Here we are…. Damn. We must score asap!
- Another sack for Russell Wilson. Bad. Bad. Bad.
- 3 and out for the Seahawks. Ball back. Let’s get this. We need to score.
- Interception by the Seahawks… Fuck. Need a stop.
- Seahawks are back in it 17-12. Yet, everything still feels and looks off.
- We need one last stop and the ball today. If not, it’s over and the Seahawks will lose to COLT MCCOY.
- SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL WITH 1 MIN AND 50 SECONDS LEFT. DOWN 5.
- Bad plays. Russell Wilson played like absolute shit. Seahawks lose. I barely wrote things down in the 4th cause I was frankly disgusted.